Dental Call Center Job at ProSmile – in Remote
Established, multi-specialty group dental practice is seeking a remote employee to assist with scheduling dental patients.
High volume inbound call center.
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible work schedule.
Come join our team in providing top-quality dentistry and service! Our Patient Support Center assists over 70 dental offices throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland.
Our employees can work, grow, and prosper in an outstanding collaborative work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity within a rapidly growing company that offers full-time hours and competitive benefits! Our perfect candidate is confident, driven, team-focused, and energetic.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Outgoing personality, ability to build rapport and develop relationships over the phone
3. Ability and drive to meet company goals
4. Strong computer and internet proficiency
5. Professional approach to patient support
6. Experience with handling a high volume of inbound calls
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that should meet, if not exceed your expectations! Full-time employees can enjoy paid time off & holidays, a 401k retirement plan, medical insurance, ongoing training and support, and a positive work environment!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Are you available to work during the hours of 8 am to 6 pm EST, 7 days a week?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Heavy Inbound Phone Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dentrix: 1 year (Required)
Company: ProSmile –
Company Location: Remote