Dental Front Desk Receptionist Job at Family Roots Dentistry – in McHenry, IL
ROCKSTAR INDIVIDUAL NEEDED TO JOIN OUR GROWING OFFICE! Our fun, energetic, and busy office is looking for an individual who shares our practice philosophy of providing our patients with the best possible care. Our ideal candidate is efficient and able to multi-task, has outstanding customer service skills, and must be able to excel in a technologically-advanced office. Excellent attitude and personality is a MUST! Dental experience is preferred. We treat our patients like family – and are looking for an individual who will do the same.
These skills are highly valued and well rewarded with excellent compensation + monthly bonus, health insurance, dental care for immediate family, office 401(k) and 401(k) match, paid holidays, and paid vacation. NO weekends.
Job duties may include:
- Delivering exceptional patient care: answering the phones, checking patients in/out
- Scheduling: ability to make appointments, maintain the daily schedule of patients
- Understanding of dental insurance: verifying insurance information and benefits for patients, submitting dental claims
- Presenting patients with their recommended treatment and reviewing financial arrangements
This is a full-time position, 35-40 hours/week (includes patient care hours and administrative hours). Patient care hours include Monday 11-7, Tuesday 9-4:30, Wednesday 12-6, Thursday 10-2 (flexible), Friday 8-1.
We take our team’s safety very seriously. Our practice has gone above and beyond to create a safe environment for our team, as well as our patients. Please visit our website to learn about all the protocols our office has put in place for COVID-19.
If interested, please email your resume and include your favorite ice cream flavor in the email. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $17.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Please visit our website to learn about all the protocols our office has put in place for COVID-19.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Processing payments
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Family Roots Dentistry –
Company Location: McHenry, IL