Department Assistant, Ambulatory Float Pool, Full Time Job in Orange, CA at CHOC Children’s – 4.0
Day – 08hrs (United States of America)
At CHOC Children’s, we strive to be the leading destination of children’s health by providing exceptional and innovative care. We are responsible for the overall health of our community’s pediatric population in our hospitals, clinics, and practices. And because of our breadth of care, your career at CHOC Children’s can be as diverse and fulfilling as you determine. CHOC Children’s compensation structure, benefits offerings, and career development programs are geared to helping you achieve your professional and personal goals. Apply now to see where your career at CHOC Children’s can take you.
The Department Assistant performs a variety of clerical and secretarial duties in support of the department.
- Required: Minimum one (1) year of clerical/administrative experience supporting a department.
- Preferred: Three (3) or more years of clerical/administrative experience supporting a department.
- Required: High School Diploma/GED or equivalent. Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Preferred: Business-related college courses.
- Required: Intermediate skills in using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, well organized, detail oriented, and able to appropriately prioritize. Ability to follow oral and written instructions. Effective verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal relationship and collaboration skills. Excellent analytical and organization skills; excellent critical thinking, judgment, and problem-solving skills.
20.51 – 27.18 – 33.85 USD Hourly
About the Company
Company: CHOC Children’s – 4.0
Company Location: Orange, CA