Digital Account Manager Job at Northeast Pharma in Closter, NJ
Digital Account Manager
Northeast Pharma is in need of a Digital Account Manager with a clear passion for digital marketing, brand management and an interest in graphic design. They will find and nurture relationships with key creators focused on increasing reach and growing brand awareness. We’re looking for a driven, forward-thinker with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, reliability and the creative chops to develop original marketing strategies across traditional and digital media channels. Our hope is that the right person for this job is looking to grow with a fast-paced company in expansion, and looking for long term employment.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Digital strategy experience for leading brands.
- Responsible for planning, developing and managing digital strategy to improve the company’s web presence to achieve the digital marketing goals.
- Excess Inventory/LTSF Report
- Track Inbound FBA Shipments
- Match Listing Type with Strategies
- Convert Retired Listings to FBM
- Place Internal Shopping Orders
- Report to Amazon Stranded/Reserved FC Processing Inventory
- Request FBA Fees Changes Reimbursement
- Set Up Plan of Action to Reinstate Closed Listings
- Close Restricted Product Listings
- Must be able to give creative direction.
- Strong strategic thinker and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills: Ability to manage and mentor.
- Passion for emerging media and technologies.
- Social Media Marketing, 2 years •
- Excellent organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Professional attitude and solid communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure, multitask, as well as meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, be dependable and reliable
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance.
- Valid driver’s license a must.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety reasons.
Northeast Pharma is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Come join our team and set up an interview today!
Please send your resume to hrdept@Northeastpharma.com.
Company: Northeast Pharma
Company Location: Closter, NJ