Digital Demand Manager – Nordics and Belgium Job at SAP in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Challenge yourself by joining an innovative and customer centric team, building the new Demand Management strategy. Grow within one of the most successful sales organizations in the world as a Digital Demand Manager.
Be passionate about managing a team of young talent, Be highly interested in Demand Generation, be bold to support the team in using new tools and new approach to get attention of clients, Be resourceful and creative to drive initiatives to lead the organization to the next level.
The primary responsibility of the SAP Digital Demand Manager is to support his/her team in building and nurturing pipeline of opportunities and incremental revenue aligned with the sales organization priorities.
As an integral part of the account team, the Digital Demand Manager leverages other SAP resources, including Channel, Marketing, Demand Planner, Presales teams and innovative tools to engage with our customers in developing pipeline in a given territory.
- Attract, hire, train and manage a team of Digital Demand Executives whose role consists of lead qualification, pipeline nurturing and digital proactive customer engagement.
- Develop DDE into sales-ready candidates for further development within the organization
- Collaborate closely with Demand Planner and sales managers to define priorities and define strong DG strategies throughout the year to ensure successful pipeline conversion
- Motivate individuals and teams to exceed objectives through coaching.
- Establish and nurture relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Work closely with Marketing on defining campaign follow up and reporting and to ensure lead quality/quantity and proper follow – up
- Work closely with Operations to make recommendations on process improvement
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Market: Nordics and Belgium
- Several years of software business development and/or sales experience, preferably Enterprise Applications
- Track records of success in Demand Generation
- Ideally, first team management experience or a strong motivation to step up into a management role
- Consistent proven track record of achievement of quota expectations
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- English is a must, Spanish an advantage
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience working in a high – growth environment
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, MBA/Master’s degree or equivalent preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into Management position
- Be part of a key project aiming to grow
- World – Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential.
Check the video of our Office in Barcelona: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_NGfyEezTU
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Company Location: Barcelona, Barcelona provincia