Digital Developer Job at IQVIA – in Remote
As a member of our growing digital team, you will need to be agile in attitude, with the ability to manage a number of jobs at a time. Our work is project and deadline-driven, but changing requirements mean you are adaptable, enjoy challenges and learning about new technology.
The person we are looking for will be a good communicator and have an ability to take direction from and interact with a number of stakeholders. You will work as a new member of the current digital solutions team, who will support you in developing your skills and domain knowledge in the digital health industry. In addition you will work with a number of Project Managers who will provide project oversight and liaison with clients whose requirements drive all our projects.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Some experience with open-source frameworks such as Drupal, Laravel, Wordpress
- Some experience with front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap
- Exposure to CRMs such as Dynamix, Zoho, etc, well-regarded but not essential
- Exposure to Adobe suite of creative products (ie, XD, Ps, AI) well-regarded but not essential
- Understanding of cybersecurity concepts
- A small but impressive portfolio of projects
- Relevant tertiary qualifications well-regarded but not essential (ie, B CompSci, or software-specific certification etc)
You may be looking for a change, or coming from a junior role, but with good exposure to the above technologies and a demonstrated willingness to learn and grow your skillset. You will not be afraid to get your hands dirty with new technologies, but can pivot to providing technical support on when things go wrong, or specifications change. The role has opportunities for growth in building new products and services in the health sector that will help define your career.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Company: IQVIA –
Company Location: Remote