Digital Marketing Coordinator Job in Remote at Jisc –
Digital Marketing Coordinator – 12 month FTC
Salary: £21,500 per annum (depending on experience)
Contract: 12 Month FTC
Location: Hybrid – flexibility to work from home or at any of our main hubs (London, Bristol, Manchester and Harwell)
Jisc is the UK higher, further education and skills sectors’ not-for-profit organisation for digital services and solutions. We believe education and research improves lives, and technology improves education and research.
Prospects (part of Jisc) are the experts in early careers. We guide students and graduates to a bright future with unrivalled information, advice and opportunities.
Working at the heart of the university sector and graduate labour market for more than 40 years, Prospects provide a market-leading portfolio of graduate career and postgraduate study recruitment options and work in partnership with employers, higher and further education institutions, professional bodies and government to deliver unique services that benefit the sector as a whole.
We celebrate diversity, embrace our differences and know that this is critical for our success. We work hard to make sure we’re inclusive and we are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. So, if you are great at what you do and share our values, we want to hear from you.
About the team:
The Advertising Service Team deliver digital advertising campaigns to students and graduates for our customers, ensuring that our high-quality standards are met. The Prospects website provides careers information, advice and guidance as well as job and study opportunities to more than 2 million users a month. The team are vital in ensuring that students and graduates get the right information at the right time.
About the role:
In this exciting role you will play an important part of the delivery of commercial campaigns to our student and graduate audience as well as maintaining the university course database.
You will help coordinate client recruitment marketing activity to ensure we are continuously improving and meeting member and commercial client expectations. You will also update and maintain the university courses on our site and support our members to provide a Jisc standard of customer service.
You will work as part of a team to co-ordinate the campaign delivery service for sales teams and clients ensuring campaigns are on track and customer service quality expectations are met. You will be supported by your experienced team mates to enable you to develop your skills and grow your confidence.
Whilst we can be flexible on location there is a requirement to work a minimum of 28 hours per week for this role.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the monitoring and management of digital campaigns including the monitoring of costs and return on investment for our clients.
- Support account managers and product teams in managing relationships and communications with clients.
- Effectively respond to internal stakeholder requests, queries, and issues.
- Maintaining the course database and managing member relationships, queries, and requests.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Confidence and prior experience in using MS Excel to manipulate data
- Effective time management skills
- Good administrative abilities
- Customer service focus
- Previous use of digital marketing on social media platforms
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms and techniques would be advantageous
Please refer to the job description for full details
Don’t meet every single requirement?
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box but we realise the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist. So, if you can do most of what we’re looking for, go ahead and apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Why work at Jisc:
At Jisc we believe a balance between your personal and professional life is essential to your happiness and fulfilment. We work flexibly at Jisc and focus on outputs rather than presenteeism and are open to a whole range of ways of working. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life.
We offer hybrid working and although the majority of our staff work from home, getting face to face is something we value and find time for when we can. If you prefer an office environment all our hubs are open and offer a great space to work.
Our benefits are great too. We offer:
- Flexible work pattern, which can adapt to suit your schedules and personal commitments
- 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and an additional three closure days over Christmas
- A generous pension scheme with above average employer contributions
- A range of leave options, including parental leave, volunteer leave and even career breaks.
- A generous budget to attend conferences and in-person training
- Allocated allowance of up to £250 to equip your home office
- A company culture which supports and promotes personal learning and development, including access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning
- Mental health first aid trained staff and supportive environment, plus your own Wellbeing allowance to spend on wellbeing for you
- Financial well-being support
- Discounts on big-name high-street stores
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition awards and travel loans
Equality, diversity and inclusion
At Jisc, we strive to be best in practice and are working hard to achieve progressive change. ‘Always inclusive’ is one of our six guiding principles – a principle which actively encourages acceptance of differences within individuals.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodivergence, trans status, veteran status or gender identity.
Please do let us know what reasonable adjustments you need made to the application or selection process so you can do your best. We will be happy to help you.
Just so you know, we review CVs as we receive them, and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match (usually within a week). We don’t use closing dates. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role. We advertised this role on 22/11/2022.
Hybrid – Any of our hubs – UK
Marketing and communications
£21,500 per annum (depending on experience)
Fixed Term Contract
About the Company
Company: Jisc –
Company Location: Remote