Digital Marketing Leader Job at Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona 85001
What can you expect?
The Marsh Digital Marketing Leader will have responsibility for driving Marsh’s Go-to-Market strategy for Digital, Data and Analytics products and platforms and be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. Marsh is increasingly moving to a digitized distribution and engagement model with our clients, colleagues and prospects. As the leading brokerage and risk management firm, we are uniquely positioned to disrupt the market and amplify our brand and sales potential through our digital products and insurance solutions.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to create and drive marketing strategies for digital products, platforms and experiences across a breadth of industries (e.g. – retail, auto, financial services, etc.)
- Be at the forefront of the insurance industry’s transformation driven by advanced digital capabilities and powerful data analytics
We will count on you to:
- Create and Drive a Product Marketing Roadmap for Digital Products and Platforms
- Work across Marsh Digital, Data and Analytics and practice teams to orchestrate successful go-to-market programs targeted at a specific audience/personas with clear objectives
- Partner with various practice stakeholders to build out a commercialization process for digital products that puts customers first
- Promote Marsh as a Leader in Digital Solutions
- Lead Digital Marketing Strategy and Execution for Marsh Digital Products
What you need to have:
- 10-15+ years in digital marketing roles, preferably in B2B organizations
- Overall marketing experience with a significant expertise in digital marketing
- Experience managing C-suite stakeholders
- Experience leading, building and nurturing a team
- Ability to carry out all digital functions with a Player/Coach mentality
- Strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage a budget
- Ability to build strong rapport across a variety of stakeholders
- Experience and in-depth understanding of SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, AEM and Adobe Marketing Cloud
What makes you stand out:
- Forward-thinker with ideas to build and maintain a strong company digital presence
- Market & Customer focused with current knowledge of digital marketing trends
- Strong partner with ability to promote our thought leadership and positioning as a leader in the digital and data arena
- Digital marketing expertise with ability to build and identify new product marketing trends and opportunities and promote and position Marsh’s digital products and new go-to-market strategies
- Proven leadership to build strong teams, inspire & motivate employees
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses:Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
Adobe Photoshop, Strategic Development, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Marketing Programs, Email Marketing, Google Analytics, Product Marketing, Brand Awareness Generation, Adobe Creative Suite, Digital Marketing, Paid Search, Google AdWords, Social Media Marketing, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign
Company: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Company Location: Phoenix, Arizona 85001