Digital Marketing Manager Job at Onedot in Schlieren, ZH
Onedot was founded in 2014 to make unstructured and messy product data easy consumable by applying self-developed artificial intelligence.
We are a rapidly growing Swiss SaaS startup offering commerce and industry the first intelligent platform to source, onboard and distribute product data. Public companies with global presence and rich history as well as some of the fastest growing e-commerce startups are part of our expanding international customer base.
At Onedot, you will embed yourself into a demanding but exceptionally inspiring environment with lots of room for personal growth. We are looking for colleagues who want to have a meaningful impact and shape our trendsetting product and company. High-quality work is rewarded with a steep learning curve, lots of autonomy, responsibility and swift decision-making. Become part of a multi-cultural and multi-faceted team led by the founders. Talented, curious and committed human beings from all over the globe are looking forward to your ideas and taking you on board.
Take over a new position with high responsibility and great potential to further grow our company. You will define and implement our marketing strategy from A to Z. The challenge to position a highly technical, one-of-a-kind software product in a global market very much appeals to you. Your personal goal has always been to find the right words and visuals to help customers easier understand the benefits of a product. You are right at home with modern marketing tools and build up lead generation as a reliable source of growth and scaling of our company. Creating visually appealing illustrations and intuitive explanations of complex facts is something you are great at. You enjoy working with founders, sales team and product management to understand our product evolution from both a strategic and a tactical viewpoint. As a digital marketing manager at Onedot, your audience are both executives of fortune 500 companies and product/category managers who are responsible for high-quality product data and digitalisation initiatives.
Onedot designs and engineers proprietary machine learning algorithms, probabilistic/statistical methods and advanced text understanding because existing approaches do not go far enough. Our technology achieves human-like performance and has already been trained with over 100 million different products.
Onedot is a startup backed by well-known international venture capital firms and world class entrepreneurs.
- Define, implement and execute our marketing strategy
- Lead all operational marketing and press communication activities
- Build up and drive inbound lead generation and marketing automation
- Write high-quality content for homepage, whitepapers, marketing assets etc.
- Create intuitive graphics and illustrations for marketing assets
- Extend Web presence and optimise for different devices and search engines
- Manage and feed all relevant marketing channels including social media
- Support sales in event organisation and partner management
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Publication, Communication or other relevant areas
- 4 years of experience in digital marketing or communication
- Native German skills, fluent English skills (oral and written communication)
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Ads for SEO/SEM, Adobe Creative Suite, modern CMS applications such as Webflow
- Strong expertise in writing high-quality customer-oriented content
- Ability to understand technical products and explain them in intuitive ways
- Experience and flair for great visual design and promoting brands
- Data analysis skills to support strategic marketing decisions
- Experience in a fast growing B2B software or platform business
- Good understanding of retail, e-commerce markets
- Practical experience with modern marketing automation and lead generation tools
- Great team player, effective communication skills and positive get things done mentality
- Performance-oriented compensation with the option to become shareholder, because we reward high-impact work
- Generous education & training budget to continuously broaden your skills
- Flexible work hours, because impact, not face-time counts
- Occasional work from home, so that you can focus and get things done
- Strong culture promoting open feedback and personal development, to learn from each other and push forward as one team
- Standing desks, powerful hardware and two additional monitors for maximum productivity
- Cool office space close to the city center, because we like it cosy and comfortable
- Free snacks, drinks, coffee and other perks to keep you going
- Regular team events to foster new ideas and better get to know each other
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our teams, Onedot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a permanent full-time position based in our office in Zurich/Schlieren, Switzerland.
Sounds interesting? Apply today and we will get in touch with you shortly!
Company Location: Schlieren, ZH