Director, Strategic Accounts Job at Pinnacus in toronto, Ontario
This role will be primarily responsible for determining direction, strategy and appropriate short and long term goals for strategic accounts channel to market. This is a hands-on role.
You will be the “go- to” business partner and will modernize its business model to embrace the industry 4.0 transformation.
The individual in this critical role requires strong leadership skills, the ability to drive progressive change and demonstrate influential abilities.
– Lead and provide guidance, mentorship and assistance to Strategic Account Managers on the team across Canada and develop, monitor and execute sales and — Business strategies to achieve or exceed corporate financial goals.
– Build sales and margins strategies with key manufacturers and suppliers to support Strategic Accounts across Canada
– Interface with the corporate team to identify cross border Strategic Account opportunities, and implement programs across North America as required
– Determine annual sales and margins budgets for each Strategic Account customer
– Equivalent to bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field would be an asset
– Minimum of ten (10) years of industry related experience
– Demonstrated sales and marketing experience
– Ability to work with groups to attain consensus on decisions and implement action plans
– Strong moral and ethical background
– Bilingual in French/English is an asset.
Company Location: toronto, Ontario