Document Administrator Job at EBC in Truro
ebc is about providing consistent, reliable and high quality building and maintenance solutions to its customers across a wide range of private and public sectors. Excellence in project delivery and ensuring customer satisfaction are the cornerstones of ebc’s success and the basis upon which it continues to grow and enhance its reputation as a leading South West building and maintenance solution provider.
A new role in the business, we are looking for a proactive team player to administer the various documents which are essential to our successful operations.
· Working closely with all parts of the business, our supply chain, and our external providers, you’ll make sure that everyone is working from the correct set of drawings whether that’s for procurement, during construction or in after care.
· Managing the collation of the contract and subcontract documents. Arranging the signatures and copies as required. Ensuring scanned copies are always available where there are meant to be, and the originals are stored safely.
· Supply Chain. Making sure we keep up to date copies of all relevant documents for insurance, accreditations, tax and health and safety for our supply chain.
· Logging details of enquiries offers and agreements on properties for sale.
· Certificates of completion and property hand over documentation.
On offer is a negotiable salary, an excellent pension scheme and 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Based in central Truro with onsite parking. occasional travel to our construction sites around Cornwall and Devon
- Experience working in a fast paced commercial organisation, preferably from a construction, architect, engineering or legal environment
- A good understanding of the construction process
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your own workload, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Must understand the importance of being discreet and confidential at all times
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience with Document Management IT systems
- Must be IT literate, particularly in Excel
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
Company Location: Truro