Document Controller Internship Job at Ultrabulk – in Ermelo, Mpumalanga
- Manage & assist in establishing document procedures and processes in accordance with project and contact requirements.
- Control all project documentation produced internally and externally, through review, approval, distribution, handover and archiving.
- Receive, issue, register and coordinate the correct distribution allocation of all official correspondence and documents between the Client (MHI), and various Subcontractors.
- Review and application of the project numbering systems and ensuring its compliance.
- Ensure that all project correspondence from MHI are captured on SPF and distributed as required to the Project Team. This includes various Construction and As Built Drawings (~10,000nos)”, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Technical Queries (RFI’s), Contractual Letters, Site Instructions, notifications, sub-all communications etc.
- Maintain and accurately update received documents and information on SPF, ensuring that all documentation,
- Good interpersonal skills, approachable, and interested in sharing knowledge with staff when needed.
- Able to coordinate with a team of document controllers to deliver and receive coordinated and controlled information and documents, to/from all parties concerned
Contract length: 18 months
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: R7,000.00 – R9,000.00 per month
Company: Ultrabulk –
Company Location: Ermelo, Mpumalanga