Domestic Gas Engineer Jobs in Wokingham – England – UK at Example Recruitment
Title: Domestic Gas Engineer
Company: Example Recruitment
Location: Wokingham – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Transportation
Salary: Salary 35000 GBP Yearly GBP 35000 YEAR
Our client is a national heating contractor specialising within the local authority sector.
They are currently recruiting for a domestic gas engineer to join their team on a permanent PAYE basis.
– Servicing, Fault Finding, and Repairs within domestic housing association properties.
– Working in the Basingstoke area.
– 2 years experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
– Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as diagnostics and repairs
– ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
– Full UK Driving Licence
– Van, Fuel card, PDA, Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE
– Salary: £35,000 per annum
– Overtime paid at time and a half
– Call out 1 week in 4 paid £400 per week – guarantees an extra £5,200 per annum
– OTE £40,000 per annum
– 28 days holiday
– Pension Scheme
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV or for further information please contact us on the details provided.
Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service, Breakdown