Door Supervisors needed for Corporate positions Job at Oracle Security Services Ltd in East London
Oracle Security Services are pleased to offer Corporate Security positions for Door Supervisors within London hospitals for an immediate start. Shifts range from 9 hours to 12 hours and covers both days and nights. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, some hospitals are not open to the general public and some have special exemptions in place. As per a Door Supervisor role, you will need to have the skills to turn someone away politely and prevent them from entering if necessary. Therefore, physical intervention is a MUST, which is why we can only employ those who hold a Door Supervisor licence for this role.
You must: –
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills – you will be meeting and greeting staff and visitors; assisting visitors onsite with directions and other enquiries; liaising with other onsite security and management.
- Be able to show empathy – you may have to deal with someone who’ve just lost a relative or friend.
- Be confident with physical intervention and be comfortable ejecting someone without being overly aggressive.
- Be smart in appearance and have good hygiene.
- Have the ability to contribute to the team and promote company values at all times.
- Be friendly, polite but assertive whilst always remaining professional.
All applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- The right to remain and work in the UK (copy of your visa/permit will be required as evidence for non EU nationals).
- Have a full 5 years checkable work history.
- Paid monthly via PAYE.
- Be articulate and able to communicate fluently in English.
- Be experienced in report writing.
- Hold a valid SIA Door Supervision licence.
Pay – £10.55 per hour, PAYE
Apply now with your CV for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £10.55 /hour
- Door Supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- SIA Door Supervisor (Preferred)
Company: Oracle Security Services Ltd
Company Location: East London