Draughtsman – steelwork Job at Steel Connexions – in Roscommon, County Roscommon
Draughtsman Role / Duties:
- Working from engineering/GA drawings to create 3D CAD models for a range of steelwork projects (mainly buildings/structures).
- Create detailed assembly/fabrication drawings, bills of material, erection drawings.
- Liaise with internal colleagues and relevant external companies such as Architects and engineers.
- Generate and chase as required technical queries/RFI’s.
- Working within a team of experienced detailers on a project or running your own project from start to finish.
- Experience using Tekla structures software is required and Tekla users of all experience will be considered above 3 yrs experience.
- Solid experience in detailing a wide range of different steelwork projects is essential for this role.
- Ability to organise workload and manage detailing / issue of drawings program.
- Willing to put in the hours as required to complete project issues.
On offer for the successful Draughtsman:
- This is a full time, permanent PAYE position.
- Very good salary paid £35000 – £42000 (DOE) plus premium rates on all overtime worked.
- Overtime hours available.
- Friendly working environment.
All applications must be accompanied by an up to date CV.
All candidates must be eligible to work on a permanent basis in the UK.
Steel Connexions Ltd. is a specialist recruitment company, dedicated to the structural steelwork industry and associated trades, owned and managed by industry experts.
Company: Steel Connexions –
Company Location: Roscommon, County Roscommon