Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer Job at Vital Power Services in Portsmouth
Smart Meter Engineers required on a self-employed basis for an immediate start
(If you are currently employed, we can make all necessary arrangements on your behalf)
We are looking for experienced smart meter engineers to join an I&C contract working on behalf of a ‘Big 6’ supplier.
Paid price per fit on a self-employed basis with an increased rate after the daily threshold. Guaranteed minimum weekly wage of £500.
Engineers would be expected to complete a minimum requirement of 4 single fuel exchanges per day. All appointments will be pre-booked, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 5pm.
On-Call is optional.
Vehicle, Fuel, Parking, Tools, Phone, Materials etc are all provided at no cost.
You must have:
- In date gas qualifications CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 or level 2 Smart Meter Diploma
- Must have held previous MOCOPA authorisation
- 1 year dual fuel experience required
- EUSR registration advantageous
- Must hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 5 points
- Excellent customer service skills
Reference ID: VPI&CPO
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £500.00-£1,000.00 per week
- dual fuel metering: 1 year (Preferred)
- CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 or level 2 Smart Meter Diploma (Preferred)
Company: Vital Power Services
Company Location: Portsmouth