E-Commerce Administrator (Full Time) Job at Bay View Garden Centre in Carnforth
£21-25k depending on experience
We are seeking an analytical, dynamic and highly organised individual to join Bay View as Ecommerce Administrator. This is a newly created role which will own the digital channels, developing the brands and coverage.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage web merchandising, uploading new products onto the website in the most comprehensive and SEO friendly way
- Conceive of and report on results of email campaigns and create innovative ways to improve customer outreach and interaction.
- Manage the subscriber acquisition strategy to grow the newsletter database.
- Manage the entire customer journey including resolving all customer queries and order complaints quickly and effectively at every step.
- Managing Returns process which will include troubleshooting issues with products as well as processing refunds and regular coordination with warehouse and stock team
- Regularly report stock levels, picking up on any low levels early to ensure items are always in stock.
- Resolving any delivery issues with the courier or the customer
- Manage customer care emails in a friendly, upbeat and creative way to ensure customer experience is always as positive as possible.
- Answering phone calls from potential customers who may have pre-purchase questions or wish to make a payment
- Work with external parties including SEO, PPC and web development agencies
- Monitoring web analytics and internal data to evaluate and drive performance
- Developing SEO/PPC Strategy/Marketing Plans in collaboration with external agencies and Directors
- Use Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Google AdWords to drive customer acquisition, traffic and conversions.
- Establish listing presence across categories
- Website trading and ongoing improvements to drive growth
- Use product page performance reports to identify where revenue and margin can be increased by improving product page content
The successful candidate will take complete ownership of the above tasks, using their organisational and analytical skills to find ways to automate and standardize processes where possible.
The ideal skills the candidate should have are:
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent analytical skills and organisational skills
- Prior experience in a similar role
- An interest in e-commerce and social media platforms
- Experience owning eCommerce for an SME is essential
- Magento experience
- Experience of Mailchimp desirable
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for commercial success
- Experience managing external agencies and partners is also essential
- You’ll need to be committed to the business’s success and will work hard to make your role a success
Years of Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in eCommerce
- 3 + years’ experience with SEO and Analytics
- 3 + years’ experience in online retail
- 1 years + experience in the retail industry
Application deadline: 22/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- SEO: 3 years (Preferred)
- Analytics: 3 years (Preferred)
- online retail: 3 years (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Bay View Garden Centre
Company Location: Carnforth