Early Years Educator / Nursery Practitioner Hiring Event Job at N Family Club in London E8
Date: Tuesday, 14 January 2020
Location: N Family Club – London Fields Nursery, 125-127 Mare St, London, E8 3RH UK
What We’re Hiring For
Early Years Educator / Nursery Practitioner
Experience with children, relevant Early Years qualification
How to prepare
Please bring Qualification certificates CV with you to the event.
What to wear
Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable).
How to get to the event
We’re based inside the ‘Second Home’ co working space, the entrance is down the alley to the left of the building.
About N Family Club
We’re Rethinking Careers in Early Years
At N Family Club, we‘re challenging the way things are done in the sector and giving educators the respect and value they deserve.
We are recruiting for passionate Early Years Educators who have a Level 2 qualification or above in Early Years and Childcare.
Come and experience our amazing purpose built spaces and learning resources, first hand. Meet some of our leadership and nursery teams and find out about what it’s like to work for N and what we can offer you as part of our N Family team.
This recruitment evening is for candidates interested in full and part-time opportunities at our London Fields nursery.
Snacks and refreshments
What is a Hiring Event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!
We give Educators the respect and value that they deserve. We have fun at work and we care about you as an individual.
- Performance related bonus of up to £875 per year + Ofsted Outstanding bonus
- Up to 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Funding & paid time off for Level 3 / EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership training
- Childcare discount
- 10 days full sick pay, 2 days leave for dependents leave & 5 days compassionate leave
- Paid overtime and training including 2 inset days per year
- Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- Refer a friend bonus of £500
- Free daily lunch, smoothie and coffee
- Annual clothing allowance of £100 (no uniform)
- Brilliant team culture, parties and celebrations
What you will be doing
Responsible for the delivery of our ‘learning through play’ educational ethos
Innovating with activities and constantly challenging your children’s learning and development
Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
Promoting child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
Company: N Family Club
Company Location: London E8