Electrical Engineer Job at ITW – 3.6 in Camdenton, MO
Full-timeEstimated: $71,000 – $98,000 a year3 hours ago
- Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree
Full Job Description
ITW EAE is a division of the Illinois Tools Works, Inc. (NYSE: ITW), a Fortune 200 global industrial manufacturer with operations in 58 countries. ITW EAE is a developer and provider of capital equipment used in electronics manufacturing, and is found in premier printed circuit board (PCB) assembly facilities the world over. ITW EAE comprised with industry-leading brands: MPM stencil printing equipment for electronic materials; Camalot Systems fluid dispensers; Electrovert reflow soldering, wave soldering, and curing, and cleaning equipment; Vitronic Soltec selective soldering, reflow soldering and wave soldering equipment; and Despatch industrial oven and furnaces.
Performs complicated and difficult electrical and electronic engineering work of major complexity under general supervision requiring a high degree of technical competence.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering discipline with 0 -5 yrs. experience in Electrical Engineering
- Perform design and testing of systems including PC based computer interfaces, sizing of motion control components and integration of them into standard system
- Selection of components
- Light sub-assembly duties
- Completion of Engineering Documentation thru ECN release
- Provide information and technical support from Engineering to other departments
- Conducts independent technical investigations involving the application of the principles of electrical design in the origination or modification of materials, components or process specifications and requirements
- Conceives and plans projects involving exploration of product and/or process problems, definition and selection of new concepts and approaches to the design or development of new or improved products and processes
- Full technical responsibility for planning, organizing and conducting technical projects within the design, fabrication, modification and evaluation of electrical apparatus, components or circuitry for use in electronic and electromechanical equipment and devices
B.S. in Electrical Engineering discipline with 5 yrs. experience in Electrical Engineering
Working Conditions/Physical demands:
- Office setting
- Able to sit at a desk/PC for long stretches and able to use standard office equipment
- Ability to travel to other locations for meeting, seminars, training, etc.
- This position requires 70% sitting, 25% standing and 5% lifting up to 10 pounds
- Up to 10% travel will be required.
ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Company: ITW – 3.6
Company Location: Camdenton, MO