Electrical Maintenance Engineer Jobs in Doncaster – England – UK at Clemence Rogers Recruitment
Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Company: Clemence Rogers Recruitment
Location: Doncaster – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Maintenance
Salary: Salary 31000 GBP Yearly GBP 31000 YEAR
Maintenance Engineer – Electrician – Permanent position – £30,000 – £31,000
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client to recruit an apprentice trained or time served electrically biased maintenance engineer to work within a busy manufacturing plant in Doncaster.
• To carry out breakdown diagnostics / Fault finding, repairs and corrective maintenance.
• To carry out maintenance checks and remedial repairs as defined by the PPM systems.
• Ensure engineering stores levels are maintained
• To ensure that the production plan is achieved
• Work closely with production to evaluate problems, implementing remedial solutions.
• To assist in the delivery of projects complete and on time
• To perform clerical and housekeeping duties as needed
• Ensure strict compliance with the company Health & Safety procedures
• To promote a safe working environment for all
• Take action to prevent potential accidents
• Apprentice trained or time served
• 18th edition
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
• Ability to diagnose faults on hydraulic and pneumatic circuits
• Ability to diagnose equipment abnormalities
• Flexibility to work shift patterns
• Basic cross training on mechanical/electrical systems
Would be working a 3 phase shift pattern working just outside of Doncaster
This job was originally posted as (Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below)