EMEA Enablement Program Coordinator – Communications Job at AWS EMEA SARL (UK Branch) in London
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ professional work experience, preferably in marketing, corporate communications or public relations
- Fluent in English Language communications both verbally and written in Web posts, emails, and newsletters
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Contribute to building toolkits, templates, branding and process to promote self-service and communication best practices across the organisation
- Copy editing and copy writing experience is essential
- Superior knowledge & Skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, SmartSheet and SharePoint are required
Locations possible: London, Luxembourg, Madrid or Munich
As an AWS Enablement coordinator, you will help drive regular, high quality and effective internal communications initiatives. You will be responsible for the administrative and logistical functions that keep our communication programs running smoothly, helping to ensure that we’re communicating with our field employees in an efficient manner. You’ll be working on high-visibility communication projects that will help you learn how effective communications contribute to business outcomes.
In this role, you will support the development of internal digital pages and manage the internal communication calendar. This is a critical role to help ensure we guide both new and tenured Field employees on where to focus, how to build critical skills, and opportunities to leverage and drive success with AWS customers. You will play a key role in managing stakeholder relationships with the EMEA Field Enablement team and business stakeholders, ensuring communications are bar raising.
This role requires strong communication, project management and interpersonal skills. You will be a self-starter who is eager to learn new concepts and dive into unknown territory. As the position advances, you will be able to take on increased responsibly. You will be flexible and willing to roll up your sleeves and get work done. You will be able to adapt at learning quickly, receptive to feedback and input from others and quick to apply changes. You possess the ability to prioritise, take the initiative to complete complex tasks autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
You should be creative and able to think out-of-the-box. You will have strong problem solving skills whilst managing a number of communication projects simultaneously. You will work collaboratively with the EMEA Field Enablement Communication Manager and have a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in corporate communications or a similar role.
Come build the future with us.
- Basic graphics and image design skills for Wiki and Newsletter brand templates is a plus.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with design software such as Adobe tools – Acrobat, Photoshop is a plus.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Company: AWS EMEA SARL (UK Branch)
Company Location: London