Endpoint Engineer Job at DocuSign in San Francisco, CA
Build IT & InfoSec solutions that deliver secure, seamless experiences for people – internally and externally — using our products 24/7 around the world.
We’re looking for Endpoint Engineer to join our team, working out of our San Francisco office and servicing our Global internal customers. The Endpoint Engineer is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal customers, delivering IT services, acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Manager of Global Client Services
- Work with Global IT staff members to analyze and resolve problems associated with technical issues
- Provide operations support including, account management, workflow, log analysis, troubleshooting and service optimization
- Assist in development, documentation, and implementation of standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines
- Performs systems analyst activities and makes recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency
- Actively participate as a Global IT member and participate on Global Projects delivering World Class products and Services
- Provide technical direction and supervision to Jr Staff members in the development and implementation of systems or in problem solving
- Assumes a greater leadership role, utilizing broader knowledge and high level technical skills
- Assists in developing user documentation and departmental policies and procedures that impact the use of systems and services
- Provide after hours on call support on a rotation schedule with other staff members
- Perform analysis, installation, maintenance and upgrade of Windows and Mac based OS and client side applications
- Support local DocuSign Offices via helpdesk ticketing system and understand when to escalate priority issues
- Clearly document all actions performed to resolve the service request in the IT Service Management System
- Respond to incoming IT Service Requests via phone, e-mail, self-service, or walk up requests
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 5 plus years of experience in the Information Technology field
- 5 plus years of experience in hands-on technical roles in the field
- Experience working with Windows Server OS, Active Directory, Office 365, SCCM
- Administration experience with Windows and Mac client systems
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, resiliency in the face of continual change, and ability to handle high demands
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and after hours work. Must be periodically on call for after-hours support
- Must have the ability to exercise indepent judgement in planning, organizing, and performing systems analyst tasks. Some independent judgement required in setting priorities of tasks among multiple assigned projects
- Must have the ability to communicate, motivate, and organize project based tasks among a broad spectrum of personnel throughout the organization
- Highly organized and must have excellent oral and written communcaiton skills
- Innovative skills and self-confidence needed
- Interest in the way organizational processes work
- Availability to travel on a periodic basis
- ITIL certifications are a plus
IT, InfoSecurity & Business Operations @DocuSign
We are in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable IT & InfoSecurity solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our customers – both internal and external — who trust and rely on us. We are creating an infrastructure that scales and supports DocuSign’s ambitious vision. That requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify and investigate new technologies to continue to deliver and scale globally and securely.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Company Location: San Francisco, CA