Engineer Jobs in Northampton – England – UK at Route 1 Recruitment
Company: Route 1 Recruitment
Location: Northampton – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Manufacturing
Our client is a fully accredited supplier of pork and bacon goods and they are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Maintenance Engineer to become part of their ever expanding team.
To effectively perform electrical and mechanical maintenance of all process equipment; actively maintaining our PPM schedule & internal maintenance requests. This role also includes developing continuous improvements, by leading/facilitating these through several department projects to all areas of the business.
Location: Lodge farm industrial estate (Easily commutable on public transport)
Shifts: 12 hour shifts 4 days on, 4 days off and will rotate between 5AM-5PM, 6AM-6PM and 10AM-10PM.
Salary: £35,000 – £38,000 Per Annum (Dependant on experience)
Key duties and responsibilities
· Effectively performing electrical and mechanical maintenance of all process equipment; actively maintaining our PPM schedule & internal maintenance requests.
· Focus on production start-up and continues support production throughout the course of the various shifts
· Will enable a robust handover from day shift to implement any required after production maintenance or scheduled
· Developing continuous improvements, leading/facilitating these through several departments’ projects to all areas of the business.
· Timely delivery of reactive/planned engineering maintenance across site using tools & techniques such as RCA, 6S and Kaizen etc.
· Identification and implementation of improvement ideas to achieve world-class standards relating to our KPI’s, quality and H&S measurements across the facility.
· Working on machinery/equipment such as: Industrial microwaves, gas ovens, high voltage transformers, blast freezers, slicers, hydraulic meat presses, multi-head check weighers, sealers, multivac wrapping machines, metal detectors, refrigeration plant (Ammonia/glycol)
MUST HAVE FOOD PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE
This job was originally posted as (Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below)