Engineering Equipment Support Specialist Job at Allan Webb Ltd – in Manchester
Allan Webb has been a leading provider of supportability services and technical documentation for over 60 years, utilising data intelligence to devise informed solutions. Based in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, Allan Webb service contracts throughout the UK, where our staff are embedded to closely work with customers.
We now have a variety of vacancies involving Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) activities contributing to Technical Through Life Support (TTLS) of platforms and equipment utilised by and in support of all platforms being developed/transitioned or the in service area across Defence.
This includes planning, delivery and operation of in-service support, equipment modifications, understanding of repair procedures and resolution of design and/or maintenance issues and working collaboratively with a range of other specialists to ensure effective through life support to Front Line customers.
Covering roles such as Integrated Logistics Support Manager (ILSM) and Equipment Support Manager (ESM), and implicitly covers the application and management of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) principles to defence equipment at all stages of the Concept, Assessment, Demonstration, Manufacture, In Service and Disposal (CADMID) cycle.
Examples of relevant knowledge and skills include:
· Ability to develop, improve and adapt the tools, techniques and processes to fit the requirements of the team and the business.
· 3+ years working in Integrated Logistics/Equipment support management
· Working knowledge of relevant TTLS systems and tools which support the delivery of advice to the rest of the business on the subject matter area.
· Ability to develop, improve and adapt the tools techniques and processes to fit the requirements of the team and the business.
· Ability to engage with stakeholders across the business to support the delivery of TTLS strategy, policies and processes in their specialist area.
The successful candidate should preferably have security clearance to SC level or be willing to undergo security checks.
Reference ID: ILS Specialist/Manchester
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- working in Integrated Logistics/Equipment support management: 3 years (preferred)
Company: Allan Webb Ltd –
Company Location: Manchester