Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Communication and Content Manager Job at Full Circle Solutions Inc in Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Communication and Content Manager
We are seeking a hands-on, experienced communications professional with exceptional abilities to create clear and concise content for internal program-oriented employee communications in a fast-paced, diverse workplace. This position will develop and execute compelling employee communications for a diverse group of programs that engage, align, and inspire Workmates around program objectives and our values, vision, and priorities. This innovative, creative individual must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic environment managing multiple priorities and a broad portfolio of communications to all levels of the organization.
- Drive strategic employee communication plans and communications for the ERP project
- Work hands-on with ERP leaders to plan, write, edit, and distribute/execute diverse types of communications and campaigns.
- Partner with the ERP leadership team to develop key messaging and presentations for organization updates, key initiatives, and other topics.
- Collaborate with IT and Internal Communications to identify, leverage, and integrate technology that will increase the effectiveness and timeliness of employee communications.
- Establish and track metrics that show the impact of employee communications and programs on employee engagement, productivity, and organization performance
- Work on following / developing standards for communications as well as coordinate timing of ERP communications with the city communications calendar.
- Partner tightly with the other organizations to ensure tight alignment of messages.
- Maintain the ERP communications calendar.
- BS/BA/MS in Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- Proven success developing and executing strategic program-oriented communications across a variety of channels.
- 12+ years working in communications and marketing, including employee / program communications experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high-tech company.
- Established track record collaborating with and proactively supporting senior leaders on communications strategies and best practices; client service mindset.
- Ability to distill complex information into clear, concise messaging; ability to write in a simple, direct, professional and warm tone.
- Technology industry expertise, with specific knowledge and experience in the software market, is favorable but not required
- Expert MS Office and Google Applications
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator a plus
- High degree of flexibility, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills; ability to write for a broad spectrum of multi-media communications channels.
- Solid understanding of project management principles; outstanding organization and planning abilities
- Experience with change management and communicating key initiatives across multiple internal target audiences.
- Innovative mindset – always looking for ways to improve how Workday communicates with and engages employees.
Contact Email: email@example.com
ABOUT FULL CIRCLE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Full Circle Solutions, Inc. is a solution-oriented company whose mission is to provide industry leadership by delivering high quality services and products to our clients. We take pride in having helped clients and customers, in both the public and private sectors, capitalize on the advantages of the newest technologies. We are currently serving a wide range of clients including local businesses, major international corporations, state, local and Federal Government in various Information Technology contracts. Under these agreements, we are providing our clients with assistance in the development and implementation of web based technology, software (custom-designed and off-the-shelf), databases, LANs, WANs and hardware. In addition to these services, we are also providing our clients with technical writing, training and support services.
Company: Full Circle Solutions Inc
Company Location: Baltimore, Maryland 21202