Entry Level Insurance Sales Job in Pascagoula, MS at Direct Auto Insurance – 3.0
Direct Auto Insurance is an Allstate Business
Want to grow your sales career with one of the fastest growing auto insurers in the country? Start a new career in a performance-driven environment where you’re recognized and rewarded for your results?
If you are ready to start working in a fun & exciting environment where making a difference matters, then apply to join our team today!
What makes Direct Auto Insurance unique?
- 4 weeks of PTO & uncapped commission!
- No insurance license? NO PROBLEM! We offer paid licensing training!
- Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products through retail stores and phone!
- Entrepreneurial, performance-based, and results-focused culture!
- Multi-tiered and comprehensive paid training program!
- Comprehensive benefits!
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service and develop and maintain customer relationships
- Experience or strong willingness to develop key relationships and market our products within community organizations and the local business community
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Highly motivated to market and sell in multi-product environment where cross selling and customer retention is essential to sales budget attainment
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Property/Casualty license preferred but not required
- Ability to acquire Property/Casualty license as part of our training program within 90 days of hire
- High level of initiative, drive, or desire/openness to learn new skills and information
- Must have passion, high level of initiative, autonomy and be self-motivated
This great opportunity provides the opportunity for motivated individuals to obtain industry experience working in a sales and customer support role while preparing and training to become a Licensed Insurance Sales Agent. Paid classroom and hands-on training is provided to assist trainees in the active pursuit of State Property/Casualty and Life and Health Licenses. Individual will assist customers, complete marketing activities and help with all office functions under direct guidance of an Agent or Lead Sales Agent. Once licensed, this position is responsible for the profitable growth and the attainment of business goals by marketing and servicing Direct Auto products including but not limited to Auto, Life, Auto Club, and Roadside Assistance to new and existing customers. Assist walk-in customers, support office operations and market our products outside of the office via marketing calls and visits. Responsible for monitoring key competitors in the local market area and making suggestions on initiatives that could improve Direct Auto’s position in the marketplace and responsible for sales administration and reporting activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Direct Auto Insurance – 3.0
Company Location: Pascagoula, MS