Executive Administrative Assistant Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in Paris (75)
- Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of client meetings
- Complex, high volume email management (where applicable)
- Client facing position, internal and external client handling.
- Gate keeping both in person and over the phone
- Shared phone coverage for a busy group, involving significant interaction with clients and senior members of the firm
- Meeting, conference calls, telepresence set up – internally and externally
- Finalise complex travel arrangements: co-ordination of flights, check in, VISAs, accommodation and ground transportation logistics following a Corporate Policy. Manage a multitude of frequent changes at short notice and prepare travel itineraries
- Management of expense processing through Concur, reimbursement, personal amounts owing and account reconciliations
- System functionality expert – utilise internal systems, complete accurate data entry into internal management information systems and responsible for accurate collation of information to senior management
- Become integral part of business, understand group priorities and Banker expectation
- General administration duties (Room bookings, filing, photocopying)
- Partnership with assistants across the CIB group to provide coverage for absence where necessary.
- Professional client handling and relationship building with all clients and cover groups
- Full competency in diary management, can apply good judgment and has an understanding of competing priorities
- Strong, executive communication style
- Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, plan B & C, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimise travellers time
- Can demonstrate pro-activity and ownership within a role
- Strong technical capabilities
- Awareness of expense arena, expense systems and cost control initiatives e.g. can champion expense policy, process expenses in a timely manner and reconcile accounts accurately
- Polished, professional approach, calm and composed manner, ability to work in a pressured environment and partner effectively with peers
- Exhibits a positive, common sense, constructive attitude to drive senior management schedule and help manage time effectively
- Is flexible, willing and open to change
- Can follow up without prompting and keep 1 step ahead of arrangement and requirements, displays good use of initiative and follow through to completion
- Has a high level of attention to detail and delivers high quality results
- Has an understanding of the culture of Investment Banking and the Corporate Bank
- Is a team player who can build networks and work in partnership – solution orientated
- Is driven and can manage expectations through communicating proactively and often across different hierarchies
- Can quickly grasp the political landscape and key people within the organization
- Has potential to act as a role model to their peers e.g. lead by example
- Bilingual: Excellent French & English.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location: Paris (75)