Executive Assistant Job at Solus Accident Repair Centres in Warrington
Are you an experienced Business Manager looking for your next challenge? Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference in a constantly evolving industry and be in a key position at our award-winning company, working as part of the Aviva family?
If you have a proven track record of delivering business strategy, operating within budget and working directly with key members and external stakeholders, this role is for you.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to work alongside our COO to drive our business forward and optimise our way of working. Passionate about continuous improvement and an ability to adapt their approach in an ever-evolving industry who can think strategically and bases decisions and recommendations on data.
To co-ordinate and facilitate multiple large- and small-scale projects while documenting and presenting and updating on progress. Able to utilise a range of communication activities to proactively shape and develop the reputation of business, both internally and externally
Desirable qualifications and experience;
- Extensive strategy implementation and financial management experience
- Managing meetings, from preparation to execution of follow-up actions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing a variety of stakeholders
- Production of business reports, presentations, agenda’s, meeting minutes and actions
- Degree level education (desirable)
An excellent written and verbal communicator who is comfortable with managing a variety of projects and events will excel in this role!
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 600 expert people across 22 UK locations and have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Our benefits and rewards packages are industry leading
- Supports the living wage with a focus on wellbeing of our people
- Extensive discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Well known for quality, holding several main manufacturer approvals
- Winning no less than five industry awards in 2019 alone.
- State of the art technology which challenges traditional methods
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days
Company: Solus Accident Repair Centres
Company Location: Warrington