Executive Housekeeper Job at Six Senses – in Roma, Lazio
As Executive Housekeeper, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and its strategic planning and development and ensure all directives, practices and initiatives are implemented, embraced, adopted within the hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Executive Housekeeper, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation of the Housekeeping department to provide exceptional products and services within brand operating standards.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Have a thorough knowledge of all facilities and services offered by the resort including type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Support the Rooms Division Lead and focus on the rejuvenation of the room/public area and laundry experience
- Have a thorough knowledge of all facilities and services offered by the hotel including type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Administer all housekeeping and laundry facilities and ensure secure environment for all our guests.
- Ensure that all set policies, procedures, best practices are in place and rigorously enforced.
- Work in partnership with Front Office/Guest Services, Reservations and F&B to ensure guest’s needs are determined /met and oversee the overall smooth operation of Housekeeping department.
- Instill a cost-focused philosophy through training and education.
- Operate the property consistent with all legal, statutory and financial requirements and documentation, reporting systems, contractual obligations, security and safety protocols, communications, product and service standards, host management practices and budgetary controls are implemented, reviewed and maintained to ensure the successful operation of the hotel. Qualification : Qualifications
To execute the position of Executive Housekeeper, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent plus four years housekeeping/laundry experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Hotel or Business Management and more than five years’ experience in a similar hotel operational role, preferred.
- Fluent in Italian and English. I understand that additional languages are preferred.
- Eligible to work in Italy (only EU Citizens).
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Executive Housekeeper at Six Senses Rome. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent in the position.
Six Senses Rome is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation Provided : No Job Code : SSRME HR Contact : Six Senses Rome
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Six Senses –
Company Location: Roma, Lazio