Executive Operations Assistant (Remote) Job at OMC, Inc. – in Home Based
OMC Inc. is a business management platform. Currently, we are focused on launching Taskmaverick (www.taskmaverick.com), a unique B2B SaaS solution that has been received with great excitement in the marketplace.
About Taskmaverick: (www.taskmaverick.com)
Taskmaverick is an Automated Business Manager. It is a unique B2B solution with no apparent competitor in the marketplace. Its features include, but are not limited to, the following:
- It automates and streamlines workflow and business processes.
- It reminds, guides, and motivates staff before every performance.
- It gamifies work to increase work efficiencies.
- It promotes execution quality and staff accountability.
- It systematically detects business risks while also preventing legal liability, especially from such HR issues as: Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, Hour Wage Claims, etc.
- It stores the knowledge acquired by a company over time, and it methodically spreads it to every department, team, and staff member, based on a customized schedule.
- It automates coaching and training staff, automatically confirming their understanding of every lesson.
- It provides detailed and actionable reports on every person, department, or team.
- It is simple to install, quick to integrate, and easy to use.
Taskmaverick has been installed in several businesses in various industries, and it has proven to be highly effective in performing as intended. The demand for Taskmaverick is massive, and the competition is non-existent. A motivated and disciplined Executive Operational Assistant will be rewarded with generous compensation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
We look forward to sharing our excitement and success with you as we grow our business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the CEO to support all aspects of his daily work routine.
- Several years of experience as an Executive Assistant in a corporate high-pressure environment working with the executive team and leadership
- Executive Assistant in Technology Sector
- Work closely with multiple departments to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Scrum Master for Agile team development
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a four-year bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management
- Must have 5+ years as an executive assistant or similar role.
- Must have experience in creating professional presentations.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Monday through Friday, between 09:00 PST and 18:00 PST (18:00 and 03:00 SA Time).
Job Type: Contract/Freelance
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation in USD based on experience and qualifications.
Work Location: Remote
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Please provide your LinkedIn
- Executive Operations Assistant: 5 years (Required)
Company: OMC, Inc. –
Company Location: Home Based