Facilities Technician Jobs in UK at Cordant People
Title: Facilities Technician
Company: Cordant People
Category: Engineering, Skilled Labor/Trades
Cordant People are recruiting for a facilities technician based at the South Gyle in Edinburgh.
This is a temporary contract working 21 hours per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
Main responsibilities are:
– Undertake reactive maintenance tasks to a high standard
– Liaise with external contract partners to ensure reactive works are scheduled and completed within designated time frames
– Maintain building documentation to a high standard
– Support the contract delivery in all aspects of facilities management
– Procurement of services and goods
– To carry out emergency lighting tests, water hygiene tests and fire alarm testing
– Education to GSE English standard
– Technical qualification – Electrical, mechanical preferred
– Health and Safety qualification required
– Good Communication skills both oral and written
– Sound knowledge of general building maintenance requirements
– Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
Please note that this is a temporary contract and will be reviewed on a weekly basis.
Interested? Please email your CV in the first instance by applying to this role or call Caroline on .
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer