Facilities Technician Job at WKS Restaurant Group – 3.4 in Sacramento, CA
WKS Restaurant Group is a dynamic, rapidly growing multi-concept franchise restaurant developer and operator, operating over 300 stores in 17 states. WKS is a licensed franchisee of El Pollo Loco, Wendy’s, Denny’s, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Blaze Pizza and Corner Bakery Café.
Please apply directly or visit our website https://www.wksusa.com for more information.
The Facilities Technician will be responsible for performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry; electrical; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); plumbing, etc.); Perform general cleaning. Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead and manage the maintenance repair for assigned restaurants.
- Prioritize and complete needed equipment repairs as they occur in a timely fashion
- Perform preventative maintenance and replacement functions on a wide range of restaurant equipment (Pizza Ovens, Fryers, Grills, Walk-in-Freezers/Coolers, Ovens etc…) electrical systems, heating systems, HVAC/Refrigeration, plumbing, painting.
- Respond to emergency service calls for repair
- Provide technical/functional support to restaurant staff as needed in assigned restaurants.
- Work to implement preventive maintenance procedures as defined by company representatives
- Develop a work schedule to minimize the impact on customer service and restaurant operations
- Operate and maintain a complete set of hand, power, and shop tools and computerized diagnostic and test equipment used in the restaurant equipment repair trade
- Inspect and correctly diagnose standard malfunctions in restaurant equipment
- Estimate time and cost of repairs and cost of equipment
- Ability to perform advanced journey level equipment technician work on a wide range of restaurant equipment(Pizza Ovens, Fryers, Grills, Walk-in-Freezers/Coolers, Ovens etc…) electrical systems, heating systems, HVAC/Refrigeration, plumbing, painting.
- Ability to work independently, exercising judgment and initiative
- Ability to inspect and correctly diagnose standard malfunctions in restaurant equipment
- Ability to perform minor and major technical repairs and adjustments within the time frames as established
- Ability to Read and interpret manuals, schematics, plans and specifications related to duties
- Computer proficient using Microsoft Office & Google Suite.
This job operates in restaurant environment. This role routinely uses specialize tools and equipment to complete your task.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift boxes up to 50 pounds, crawl and bend or stand on ladders as necessary.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of Restaurant and/or Food Service Equipment Repairs
- General Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry Repairs
- EPA 608 Card
- Current/Valid Driver’s License
- Frequent travel to company units – local and remote – as well as overnight travel is to be expected.
- Competitive Wages
- Career/Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Free Meals
WKS Restaurant Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
Company: WKS Restaurant Group – 3.4
Company Location: Sacramento, CA