Factory Process Workers Job at Bradnam’s Windows and Doors – in Hervey Bay QLD
- Join a 100% Australian Owned Manufacturing Company
- Enjoy a supportive team environment
- Benefit from a challenging & fast moving industry
We have an exciting opportunity for a Process Worker to join our team working in our Hervey Bay factory on the Fraser Coast, Queensland.*
Bradnam’s* is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers of aluminium building products and a proud supplier of building products to the network of Central Queensland builders. With a huge range of products including aluminium windows, doors, shower screens, robe doors and mirrors, we are well positioned to ensure both our builders and their customers’ expectations for quality product are exceeded. Over the past 40 years, Bradnam’s has earned a reputation for industry excellence. We’ve created the “Bradnam’s Difference” through investment in innovative products, operational integration and offering a level of service that turns our customers into customers for life.
From humble beginnings in a Hervey Bay backyard, Bradnam’s has grown to employ over 1,000 people Australia-wide, across our diverse, vertically integrated business.
We are committed to attracting, training, developing and rewarding high-quality people.
About the Role…*
We are currently looking for a Process Worker to support our continuing presence in the region. You will work in a fast paced environment manufacturing Bradnam’s product in our Hervey Bay factory.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Cutting and machining window, door and screen components
- Assembling windows, doors and screens
- Unloading raw materials
- Assisting with deliveries to customers
- Communication with customers in a professional manner
- Using Personal Protective Equipment and Clothing provided to ensure a safe work environment
- General housekeeping maintenance of the work space.
To succeed in this physical and challenging role you will need to be a capable and motivated person with a positive working attitude.
You will require a willingness to learn new skills, experience is not required. You must take pride in the quality of work you produce and have the following attributes:
- focus on safety
- great communication skills
- strong attention to detail and quality workmanship
- a focus on delivering great customer service
- capable of working in a team environment
- ability to take direction from supervisors and management
- emphasis on producing high quality work delivered on time.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and job satisfaction whilst working for a business with a great reputation. If you are ready for a challenge and think you have what it takes we want to hear from you*!
All applicants must have Australian Citizenship or legal Work Rights and must undertake a pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol testing.*
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.*
The Bradnam Group has an overriding commitment to safety and encourages Equal Employment Opportunities.
No recruitment agencies please*
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Company: Bradnam’s Windows and Doors –
Company Location: Hervey Bay QLD