Field Service Engineer Jobs in Swindon – England – UK at Clemence Rogers Recruitment
Title: Field Service Engineer
Company: Clemence Rogers Recruitment
Location: Swindon – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Maintenance
Salary: Salary 30000 GBP Yearly GBP 30000 YEAR
Field Service Engineer – Plant Equipment – Swindon – Salary is £28,000 – £30,000
Clemence Rogers are recruiting for experienced Field Service Engineer, for a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing plant dealership to cover the M4 corridor covering primarily the South but could be covering anywhere in the UK.
My client is looking to recruit an: Qualified Field Service Engineer with Experience, Full clean driving License. Would be working in the field visiting sites, supplied with a van, mobile and laptop.
The Successful candidate will be working on large mobile plant machinery I.e. Excavators, large construction equipment and used machinery.
• Alas Cranes
• Terex Crushers
• From 5 tonne up to 30 tonnes
A week worth of in-house training in Germany before you start the position.
Duties of a Field Service Engineer:
• To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
• Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
• Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
• Diagnose, service and repair of Plant Machinery at customer sites
• Ordering of parts
• Liaising with the Service Manager
• Offering the customer, a courteous and quality service
• Completing job sheets etc.
Skills required of a Field Service Engineer:
• An engineering or mechanical background is essential
• Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and basic electrics
• Must be confident with reading hydraulic and electric schematics
• Analytical approach to problem solving
• Must have worked on large mobile plant machinery.
• Basic IT skills
Field Service Engineer Hours:
• Monday to Friday working week
• 40-hour week
• Overnight rates paid
• Call out rates paid
• Overtime at time and a half
This job was originally posted as (Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below)