Field Service Offer Manager Job at Schneider Electric – in Stezzano, Lombardia
everywhere, for everyone and at every moment .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
We’re committed to providing reliable and safe energy to the planet. This energy must be sustainable as we have to reduce carbon footprint worldwide. These opportunities are at the top of our agenda.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Currently we are looking for a Field Service Offer Manager
We are looking for an Offer Manager to join our Marketing team at Schneider Electric, Service Division in Italy.
In this role, you will be responsible of Building & Power Services offer portfolio: you will work on every phase trough the life of the services (including development, launch, optimization, pricing, and profitability) and will contribute to their success by collaborating with all the other stakeholders (Sales, Operations, Tender, Finance).
What will you do?
- Manages the several categories of the existing offer’s portfolio
- Launches new offers
- Deploys and adapts the offer’s marketing mix strategy for each go-to-market
- Adapts & deploys the pricing strategy
- Leverages Installed Base intelligence and generates business through sales campaigns and any other relevant initiative
- Supports the County Annual Marketing and Sales Plan
- Interfaces and provides inputs to LOB to create new offers or improve existing ones
- Coaches and train Sales team (F2F and/or in remote)
- Supports the commercial team commitments on the growth actions deployment and business objectives for respective offer category
- Works with Communication department for launches, marketing campaign, web & social media presence
- Ensure proper visibility of pipeline and achievements through Salesforce and SAP reports.
What will help you to be successful?
Master’s Degree with a technical major with at least 2 years of experience in a Product/Offer Management role.
A good knowledge of Building Management System (BMS) and/or Power Quality is required.
Additional business qualification or a previous experience in a Sales or Business Development role is a plus.
Capable of adapting to a fast-changing environment and interacting with various company functions
Strong organizational and communicational skills, able to work effectively in a demanding working environment
Great analytical, adequate knowledge of data collection methods, problem solving skills and new ideas generator
Negotiation skills, commitment and high motivation in achieving results
Fluent in written and spoken English
What do we offer?
Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions;
Wide choice of benefits;
Special training tailored to your needs and career goals;
Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure;
Possibility to collaborate with cross-region teams.
Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !
: IT-Lombardia-Stezzano (BG)
Company: Schneider Electric –
Company Location: Stezzano, Lombardia