Finance Analyst Job at Rocket Lawyer in North Carolina
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped more than 20 million people create 50 million legal documents, and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
We are a hard-working, fun team currently seeking a revenue operations focused Financial Analyst to join the FP&A group. The Analyst will report to the head of FP&A and have dotted line reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer (“CRO”). In this role the analyst will perform recurring and ad hoc financial analysis of Rocket Lawyer’s cloud-based subscription platform.
Analyses will support platform and product level decisions regarding A/B testing, search advertising optimization and customer metrics (acquisition, retention, engagement and profitability). This role will partner with sales leadership to support the enterprise and direct to consumer (“DTC”) teams. This individual must possess critical thinking skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and possess keen attention to detail.
- Provide actionable insights by collaborating with marketing and product leads on key revenue and cost drivers
- Perform recurring and ad hoc analyses regarding the customer’s experience
- Create revenue models for Rocket Lawyer’s enterprise and and DTC channels
- Generate new Salesforce reports for gaining deeper insight into revenue drivers
- Partner with finance, accounting, data engineering and business intelligence teams to create and continuously enhance key reports
- Degree in finance, economics, math or quantitative scientific field
- 2+ years of strong Excel modeling
- 2+ year experience utilizing Salesforce
- SaaS/cloud experience a plus
- Takes initiative
- Works at a fast pace
- High-energy, positive attitude a must
- Maintain poise while interacting with highest levels of executive management on regular basis
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health plans (including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees)
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary packages
- 401k program
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter/Transit Program
- Your choice of a MAC or PC
Company: Rocket Lawyer
Company Location: North Carolina