Finance Data Analyst Jobs in Charlotte, NC at NTT DATA Services
Title: Finance Data Analyst
Company: NTT DATA Services
Location: Charlotte, NC
Salary: $80K – $100K*
Category: Technical Services
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Finance Data Analyst to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
* Role is responsible for driving activities associated with ADS Adoption for CRR initiative.
* This includes work responsibilities associated with the development of functional specifications, data and product research, issue assessment and test execution.
* The Analyst is responsible for supporting all data analysis related to reporting requirement needs, research requests, cross report impacts and developing functional specifications to support the reporting process.
* Analysts will participate in data related research and functional prototyping in order to confirm use cases related to reporting requirements.
* The Business & Product role will focus on translating reporting needs into functional requirements, working with technology partners to enable and testing the results back to the functional and reporting requirements.
* The analyst role supports data sourcing efforts, partnering with GFC sourcing teams as well as ADS provisioning points.
* The Analyst will support a product(s) and be responsible for maintaining relationships with CRR Product/Schedule SME’s and Report Owners as well as technology and ADS partners on a daily basis.
* Performs data research to support CRR data sourcing efforts
* Prototypes data derivations according to report requirements
* Performs data testing activities in support of changes
* Analyzes incident cause to determine cross reporting impacts
* Documents functional requirements
* Coordination point with ADS and ADS sourcing teams
* SQL – write, read & execute
* Business requirements – write, read & drive out
* Functional requirements – write, read & drive out
* Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent technical expertise.
* 3+ years of experience analyzing data
* 3+ years of experience with IT concepts, strategies and methodologies, IT architectures, data standards and general knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations.
* 3+ years of experience with SQL, DBMS Languages, Data Profiling, Data Design and Data Architecture
* 3+ years SQL programming skills – The ability to Read, Write, and execute SQL code/stored procedures/ functions
* Bank of America Experience
* Jira Knowledge
* Data related experience in Finance, Investment, Wealth Management, or similar sector
* Consulting experience highly preferred
* Business Requirements Gathering experience
Valid through: 7/16/2020