Finance Manager France Job in Boulogne-Billancourt (92) at ESPRIT –
- Oversees all Finance responsibilities in France and is a member of the local management team
- Performs financial accounting in compliance with internal and external guidelines
- Follows up and adjusts cash forecasts
- Acts as a sparring partner for the business heads
- Manages and develops the Finance team
Treatment of transactions and accounting
- Is responsible for processing and accounting within the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, point of sales clearing, cash management, tax,
- Ensures proper documentation of all financial activities and bookkeeping,
- Develops and coordinates the monthly and annually closure activities,
- Respects legal, group and tax reporting related to local laws and group policies.
Financial standards and management reports
- Provides all financial reports for the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow account and all statutory and legal deposits of the legal entity,
- Provides detailed transaction reports, capital expenditures, workforce, …
Taxes and cash services
- Performs all regular banking activities. Ensures compliance with credit, banking policies,
- Monitors, defers and forecasts cash balances. Coordinates and prepares balance sheet and cash flow forecast,
- Oversees compliance with the policies and procedures of tax legislation,
- Coordinates the preparation of local tax returns by external advisors. Participates and supports the tax audit,
- Coordinates internal and external audits and ensures that the local team works efficiently with the auditors.
Internal control, procedures, and guidelines
- Evaluates processes and systems and ensures that adequate internal controls are in place to safeguard the assets of the business,
- Develops and implements accounting policies and procedures to ensure proper communication and reporting of statutory financial information, group reports,
- Provides advice on the accounting rules, policies and group procedures,
- Ensures that established local policies and procedures are communicated and respected within the company.
Controlling and Budgeting
- Prepares the annual operating budget as well as forecasts. Monitors budget and forecast deviations and provides explanations,
- Participates to the management meetings to discuss the company’s economic performance and initiates corrective measures,
- Supports Retail and Wholesale businesses budget, financial reporting, growth and development and financial evaluation of business proposals,
- Analyzes costs/benefits for store portfolio measures and other relevant investments Credit management and review of wholesale customers.
- Credit/AR control of wholesale customers.
Human Resources and Training
- Collaborates on recruitment and training to ensure positions are filled,
- Conducts follow-up interviews with team members detailing the objectives of commercial and personal development,
- Ensure the continuous skills improvement of the team members.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to 95,000.00€ per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Finance management: 6 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
Application Deadline: 04/12/2022
About the Company
Company: ESPRIT –
Company Location: Boulogne-Billancourt (92)