Financial Customer Service Representative Job at Sitel – in Ottawa, ON
Financial Customer Service Representative
We’re creating an opportunity for you to learn, lead, and grow in your career! At Sitel Group®, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, we are hiring multiple Financial Customer Service Representatives to support high-volume inbound customer service projects for our industry-leading financial services clients.*
Sitel Group® has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles – our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
*With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES.
Location Requirements: Must legally reside in Canada.
· Handle inbound service calls from multiple credit unions and their members, while providing accurate account and financial product information
· Understand and strive to meet or exceed metrics while providing excellent customer service
· Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
· Multitask and navigate through multiple systems
Work with Us and You’ll Enjoy:
· Hands-on, 100% paid training
· Work from home benefits include saving time, money, and the environment
· Benefits including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, company matched RRSP contribution, and generous paid time off
· You are 18+ years of age
· You have a high school diploma (or GED equivalent)
· You can pass a criminal background check and drug screening
· You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
· You work well with a team or independently
· You are able to commit 40 working hours per week
Equipment & Internet Requirements:
· Internet speed – 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0Mbps upload speed
About Sitel Group®:
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build strong customer relationships by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. Our digital or voice-based solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With 160,000+ global employees– working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times a day in 50+ languages. For over 40 years, our award-winning culture has been dedicated to improving the employee experience.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Please note that Sitel Teleservices Canada Inc. Headquarters is based in Ontario. Any other position would be a remote position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (required)
Company: Sitel –
Company Location: Ottawa, ON