Freelance IQA – Digital/ICT Jobs in Leeds – England – UK at Pertemps Newcastle
Title: Freelance IQA – Digital/ICT
Company: Pertemps Newcastle
Location: Leeds – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Training, Engineering
We have an exciting opportunity to join of England’s most reputable training providers.
Due to growth we are now looking to recruit an experienced Internal Verifier/ IQA to work on a Freelance Basis in Digital/ICT Programmes. This Training Provider can offer lots of work.
This training provider delivers a wide range of Apprenticeships, Distance Learning and Pre-Employability Programmes.
We are now looking for an experienced IQA to support the Internal Quality Assurance in Digital/IT Programmes.
The courses on offer are mainly at Level 1 and Level 2
As a Freelance IQA you can expect the following:
– £150 per day
– Business mileage
– Hotel Accommodation
Typical duties of the Freelance Internal Quality Assurance Officer:
– Work with the Quality Assurance team to drive quality of teaching and learning across the delivery team through the observation and sampling Strategies.
– Support and monitor the training and support to the training team, towards meeting company and governing body standards and timescales
– Provide continuous support and guidance to the Trainers with all matters regarding training and assessment
– Undertake observations of IQA activity of key learner processes, including teaching, learning & assessment, to support continuous improvement and be involved in the moderation process to ensure a standardised approach is adopted across the team.
– Participate regular team meetings, moderation meetings
– Undertake audits of the Internal Verification system and procedures to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
– Liaise with the awarding bodies to ensure documentation and records are maintained to the highest standards and complete on time
– Provide support in preparing for visits, assessments and inspections from external stakeholders such as Ofsted and SFA as well as support with Awarding Body Visits and deal with any action points from External Verification visits
– Work closely with management team on quality matters- identify and prioritise areas for interventions and maintain a good, supportive and constructive relationship with colleagues.
– Attend internal and external meetings
Skills and Experience required for the Freelance Internal Verifier (IQA):
– Related experience working as an Internal Verifier(IQA)
– Experience of supporting the IQA Process within Pre- Employment/Employment Programmes
– Up to date knowledge of Digital/ICT Qualifications
– Internal Quality Assurance Qualification, e.g. TAQA, V1, D32, D33, D34
– Assessor Qualified with recognised Teaching Qualification, PTLLS, Award in Education
– Sector competence within Digital and ICT
– Knowledge and experience dealing awarding bodies and Ofsted Inspection
– Own transport and flexible to travel.
This position is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle. For further information please contact Simon Atkins.
Keywords: Freelance Internal Verifier, IQA, Internal Quality Assurance, TAQA, NVQ, Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance, Assessor, Trainer, A1, V1, D34, D36, PTLLS, Own transport, Digital/ ICT