Freelance Linguist Job at Wonderflow – in Trento, Trentino-Alto Adige
If you are interested in this role, please, apply directly from our website or the link below:
Wonderflow is a company with offices in Amsterdam, Milan, and Trento that aims to become the world’s leading provider of Voice of the Customer analytics.
Wonderflow has already helped several Fortune 500s integrate Voice of the Customer analysis, globally, on products and services into their business processes.
Wonderflow customers include leading global companies such as Philips, DHL, Beko, Nestlé, TomTom, Samsung, De’Longhi, etc.
To achieve this mission we are looking for a Linguistic Expert to take care of the development of projects in various languages.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Linguistic Expert works within the Linguistic Team at Wonderflow (based in Trento) and uses his/her linguistic knowledge to extract from various sorts of texts (eg product reviews, social media, internal data, etc.) useful information for the clients. He/she analyzes the texts using AI-based software and ensures the accuracy of the results comply with the quality standards.
- Provide accurate and efficient analysis of textual data within tight deadlines (initial training for the use of the software is provided).
- Perform quality assessment process on NLP analysis results.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the other team members and the team lead.
- Support the optimization of company ontologies and taxonomies.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Proficient/native in English (able at communicating in oral and written form, strong grammatical/lexical skills).
- Proficient/native in one or more languages among Spanish. The knowledge of French, Chinese, and/or German is a plus.
- Proficient in Google Productivity Suite.
- A person who enjoys analyzing texts from a linguistic point of view.
- A person who enjoys working in a stimulating environment is proactive and has a problem-solving attitude.
- EU citizens.
- With VAT number or willing to get it.
- Full time available.
- Previous experience in the NLP field and the use of related tools will be considered a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- A dynamic and stimulating environment in the fast-developing field of NLP.
- Collaborate with a highly collaborative, international and committed team.
- Apply for this position
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Wonderflow is helping the world’s largest brands understand customer feedback at every turn. Wonderflow offers descriptive and predictive NLP capabilities that allow global enterprises to understand, engage, and act upon customer interactions across many communication channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale. Wonderflow works with the most recognized brands worldwide, including Philips, DHL, Pirelli, Beko, Lavazza, AkzoNobel, Resideo, Samsung, De’Longhi, and 20 plus the Fortune 1000. The world’s most renowned Research Firms, such as Forrester, Aragon, 451 Research, Ovum/Omdia, recognize Wonderflow as one of the top global competitors for the Customer Experience Management industry. Recent rewards: Aragon’s only HOT Vendor in Europe in 2019; EIT Digital Winner (best deep-tech scaleup); Challenger in Omdia’s 2020 CEM quadrant (the only company in the world to offer a self-service solution for business users).
Job Type: Part-time
Company: Wonderflow –
Company Location: Trento, Trentino-Alto Adige