Front Desk Receptionist Job at SouthStar Urgent Care – 3.0 in Vidalia, LA
South Star Urgent Care is a growing network of urgent care clinics throughout Louisiana. Our rapid growth is a result of unmatched customer service and unmatched compassion towards every single customer. We are open 7 days a week and serve all ages.
At SouthStar Urgent Care, the Front Desk Receptionist is named “Creators of First Impressions”. The ideal candidate is energetic, flexible, has a positive attitude and above all else, has a passion for patient care.
- Responsible for verifying insurance on all patients
- Collect co-payments and any prior balances from patients
- Generate and maintain clear, concise and accurate records and files
- Vigilantly maintain cleanliness and safety of check-in/check-out area
- Responsible for making exceptional first impression on new patients and providing a cordial welcome to returning patients in person or on the telephone
- Greet patients, execute check-in/check-out procedures, explain patient process and paperwork throughout relationship with patient
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary
Typical schedules consist of 12 hour weekday shifts and 8 hour weekend shifts, rotating weekends off. Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8a-8p, Saturday-Sunday 9a-5p.
Competitive Benefits Available:
- Competitive pay – Bonus Potential!
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits
- Great retirement plan
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Urgent Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance verification: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: SouthStar Urgent Care – 3.0
Company Location: Vidalia, LA