FT C.N.A 6am-6pm or 6am-2pm Job at Azria Health Sutherland – 4.0 in Sutherland, NE
Azria Health has amazing things happening every day! Do you want to be part of a team that is passionate about providing compassion and quality care for each of our residents?
We currently have openings for Certified Nursing Assistants. The successful qualified candidates will be part of an incredible team that helps to ensure that each of our residents is given the best quality of care and wonderful stay that they expect and deserve.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide direct care according to the individualized resident treatment plan
- Participate in resident care assessments and restorative nursing programs
- Maintain current certification by attending & participating in training and educational classes
- Deliver the highest quality of care possible to each resident, serving with kindness and compassion
Qualifications and Skills
We are seeking team members who have the following qualifications and skills:
- Current certification in the state of Nebraska
- Professional enthusiastic attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Self motivated
- Shows initiative in daily work
Full time positions come with the following benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Coverage
…and so much more
Job Types: Full-time, Part Time, PRN
2 p.m.- 10 p.m.
High school or equivalent
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
333 Maple St, Sutherland, NE 69165, USA
Company: Azria Health Sutherland – 4.0
Company Location: Sutherland, NE