Full Stack Developer Job at izest Marketing Group – in Dublin, County Dublin
About iZest Marketing:
izest is a multi-award-winning fast-paced multi-purpose strategic marketing agency with a particular focus on the delivery of world-class web and eCommerce solutions.
Working across multiple International markets, izest is part of the Al Mana Group of Companies, but owned and managed locally in Ireland.
We are currently searching for a full-stack web developer, with a passion for web architectures and world-class web solutions. This role will suit an ambitious and experienced developer who has a specific interest in WordPress, Shopify, and Magento.
Please note this role will only suit applicants who have excellent fluency in spoken and written English.
- Full-stack development and building scalable applications from end-to-end.
- Working primarily on the development of Shopify, WordPress, and Magento sites
- Fixing bugs on websites as issues arise
- Issues and Risks identification, mitigation, and resolution
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverables are being met on time and in accordance with project timescales
- Provide quality control across all projects
- Handle multiple client projects and requests concurrently
- Provide coding reviews and issue best practice information across the technical team and developers
- Bring best practice UX and coding standards to all projects
- Pushing websites live onto our AWS and other managed servers and ensuring the go-live process runs smoothly
- Being open-minded to take up any challenge and research and provide solutions to the technical team where necessary
- 3 to 5 years of experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience building websites on Shopify, WordPress, and Magento platforms
- Experience building websites from scratch (as opposed to using themes)
- Excellent HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Extensive knowledge of API integration and third-party platform integration
- Knowledge of advanced hosting solutions including AWS
- SEO knowledge and the direct correlation with go-live processes
- Website security experience
- Website speed optimization experience
- Experience in Agile settings
- A passion and interest in eCommerce and online retail
- Great attention to detail
izest is a busy, dynamic and progressive strategic marketing agency. This role will be a fast-paced position that offers daily challenges and opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience in a very fast-paced working environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: izest Marketing Group –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin