FULL STACK DEVELOPER – FINTECH – PERMANENT POSITION Job at ResearchPool in Paris 7e (75)
ResearchPool (RP) is the leading global platform for the management of investment research offering the unique Continental European marketplace for research and a SaaS Solutions for providers and buyers of research, as well as for corporate issuers. We contribute to the digitalization of the financial industry and evolve in a global, innovation driven and fast growth ecosystem.
We are a small but fast-growing company, and a culturally diverse and international team that empowers individuals to own important responsibilities, collaborate on multiple subjects, and quickly advance their career.
The firm is looking for a Full Stack Developer to work with our Head of Technology.
The selected candidate will demonstrate strong passion and commitment to be part of our story. He / she will work under the responsibility of our head of Technology.
· Participate in the development of complex, scalable, safe, and innovative tools (web and mobile)
· Maintain the different sites of the company (WordPress, Laravel etc.)
· Evangelizing code quality through well writing architected, structured code and unit tests, while following best industry practices
· Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health
· Participate in the development of future products
· This list is not exhaustive and may vary depending on the priorities of the service.
· Be relentless in execution (i.e. get it done), be agile, and truly enjoy the teamwork (i.e. active listening and learn from others)
· Strong project management and communication skills
· Love coding and new technologies
· Master both front end and back end tech and languages (JS, PHP [preferably Laravel], MySQL / MariaDB) using the Agile methodology
· Knows to operate some or all the following:
· SSH / SFTP server / configuration / use
· Linux (Debian / Ubuntu without any graphical interface)
· MySQL / MariaDB advanced configuration and command lines
· Shell / Bash
· Prefers to use your own customized and personally installed web server over a WAMP like installer.
· Knows developing cross-platforms add-in for the Microsoft products (for example Outlook)
· Fluent Business English (a must, and French is an addition)
· 2 to 7 years of experience as a full stack developer
CONTRAT & COMPENSATION
· Full-time permanent position (CDI) based in Paris
· Based on profile
If you are still reading this, the position is most likely made for you! Contact us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Statut : Cadre
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 28,000.00€ – 50,000.00€ per year
Hand sanitizer and masks available.
- full stack developer: 2 years (Required)
- Linux Admin: 2 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Laravel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company Location: Paris 7e (75)