Full-Time Cook Job in Val-d’Or, QC at McDonald’s –
We’re sure you have an idea of what it’s like to work with us, but just in case, here are some general outlines of the job:
Prepare grilled, fried, eggs, bagels etc.
Prepare necessary food to prepare the sandwiches
Assemble and wrap the sandwiches
Follow all food hygiene procedures
Keep all surfaces clean and sanitized to ensure the safety of our customers and your fellow team members
Whether you work in the kitchen, serving-to- driving or at the counter, you are part of a dynamic team that works together to provide an exceptional customer experience.
Your energy and experience
Although your previous work experience in the restaurant or retail industry as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member or sales representative is still useful and appreciated, what matters most is who you are.
You are trustworthy and trust those around you. You pay attention to detail and you know that quality is what keeps customers coming back. connection question. You know that a smile can make all the difference in a client’s day. Your smile is genuine. It defines you.
Our offer and benefits
- SALARY BETWEEN $15-$18 ON EXPERIENCE ($2 closing bonus)
- Annual salary increase based on performance
- Free meals/drinks on each shift
- Flexibility of schedules depending on your availability (leave requests, etc.)
- Group insurance: medication, dental, glasses, disability (after 3 months full-time)
- Paid training throughout your apprenticeship (for all positions)
- Possibility of advancement
- Free uniforms
About the Company
Company: McDonald’s –
Company Location: Val-d’Or, QC