Full Time Crew Member Job at McDonald’s Restaurants – in Winnipeg, MB
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today!
- Greeting guests.
- Taking guest food order with a friendly and welcoming aura.
- Assembling food orders with 100% accuracy.
- Checking in with them to ensure they have what they need.
- Confidently handling guest concerns.
- Assisting guests complete their orders on kiosks or Mobile App.
- Completing cleaning and sanitation of our dining room and exterior of facility for our guests.
- Assisting delivery couriers that are picking up orders by showing them where to wait for the order and helping prepare their order.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request
Company: McDonald’s Restaurants –
Company Location: Winnipeg, MB