Full Time & Part Time Sales Consultant Job at Paul Smith – in Ellesmere Port
- To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith Ltd.
- To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
- To ensure that you receive and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your customers.
- To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis inviting to relevant events and keep them aware of any new products.
- Maximising all sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
- To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company’s desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
- As a brand ambassador for Paul Smith Ltd, to maintain a good standard of appearance and to undertake to wear clothing allowance as provided by the company.
- Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from client.
- Any other related duties that are outlined from time to time by the Store Management team.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 GCSE passes, equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
- Previous experience in retail selling in luxury fashion stores.
- Experienced in providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work towards weekly sales shop targets.
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards
- Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
- Smart in appearance & individual.
- Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
- Has initiative; is motivated.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts –
- A generous Clothing Allowance.
- Uniform Allowance.
- Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
- An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days, calculated on a pro-rata basis for part time roles.
For more information on this role, please click on the Job Description below.
Company: Paul Smith –
Company Location: Ellesmere Port