Full-time – Senior Bookkeeper (Remote working – 2 days per week) Job at The Gap Recruitment – in London
Senior Bookkeeper (Working x2 days per week remotely, after probation period).
Reporting to the FD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the accurate maintenance of the Sage accounting system.
- Review ongoing bank reconciliation, journals, accruals and prepayment activities performed by the Finance Assistant.
- Raising of invoices on a timely basis.
- Timely creation & assistance with monthly management accounts including P&L &
- WIP reporting monthly.
- Review and monitor customer retentions
- Create proposed weekly payment runs for management to approve.
- Liaison with external accountants regarding the annual statutory accounts and that these are filed on a timely basis.
- Ensure Corporation Tax, PAYE and NI are paid on time.
- Review subcontractor verification with HMRC and CIS returns.
- Timely submission of VAT returns.
- Monthly payroll, PAYE, NI and pension contribution calculations
Reference ID: SBK25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£37,000.00 per year
- bookkeeping: 3 years (preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (preferred)
Company: The Gap Recruitment –
Company Location: London