Functional fullstack developer in gothenburg. Job at Randstad in Göteborg
Randstad Technologies are looking for a full stack developer with an interest in functional programming for our client Pagero. Their e-banking solutions team needs an addition in form of a humble team player with previous experience working with development of cloud based solutions.
Working at Pagero is fun and developing. You will be joining a skilled and including team sitting in central Gothenburg.
In the role as Developer at Pagero you will be responsible for maintenance of their platform Pagero Online along with development of additional/new products and features..
The team applies continuous development where the code is put into sharp production mode as soon as it is finalized. This means that you and the team have full ownership over the solution and it’s maintenance.
This is a consultant assignment via Randstad for the initial first six months with the goal of employment with Pagero after that.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- Full-stack Development and design of our platform Pagero online with primary focus on e-banking services
- Attend to support cases related to e-banking solutions
- Design and build integrations and formats towards our partners related to e-banking solutions.
- Conduct system/code testing to ensure accurate results and optimal performance
- Ownership over developed solutions (development and maintenance)
- Code reviewing
- Daily work within Dev-Ops environment
- Participation in design & architectural discussion on a systematic level together with your team members
- Together with the team prioritizing the pipeline for product development projects
- Knowledge-sharing with other team members
To qualify for this position you’ll need to have at least 2 years of previous experience of system development and/or programming and experience in working with cloud based solutions.
You need to be fluent in both spoken and written English and preferably also in Swedish.
Functional programming knowledge is also required, if you know Scala that is a big plus.
On the wish list, we are also looking for knowledge in TypeScript, Angular Framework, Automatic Testing and DevOps as well as previous experience of installing and maintenance of micro services architecture such as:
o Protobuf-based communication
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
At least two years’ experience of system development.
2020-11-15, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: email@example.com
Company Location: Göteborg