General Production Worker Job at Cargill – in Strasbourg, SK
Join the Cargill team in Raymore and experience be a part of something big! Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe.
Compensation starting at $19/hr and up depending on experience.
We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Performing facility operations such as receiving and shipping products, which may include fertilizer, chemicals, seed, and grain
- Basic maintenance and operator care of equipment to ensure ongoing facility operations
- Providing excellent customer service and engaging with team members
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50 lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- A valid Canadian Class 5 driver’s license
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Company: Cargill –
Company Location: Strasbourg, SK